Re: [OM] Feeble attempts at getting it out of my system

Subject: Re: [OM] Feeble attempts at getting it out of my system
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 20:43:30 -0400
With such serious overheating I'd be surprised if opening it up didn't
immediately reveal the "hairball" or some such fan choker.  I just had
mine opened today and was surprised to see that it was still reasonably
clean after the last cleaning.  But I was using my nephew's computer
while I was in Las Vegas recently and that thing is probably about to
catch fire.  Suggesting that he clean it was a worthless exercise. :-)

Chuck Norcutt