Re: [OM] OT: CSV file ...was RE: Star trail times [was New Kodak Portra

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: CSV file ...was RE: Star trail times [was New Kodak Portra 400]
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 21:47:06 -0300
Cc: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Tim,
Thanks a lot, I will go through this asap. It has puzzled me since I
changed from MacOS Classic to XP.

Good new is that I managed to migrate Calendar from Palm to Outlook,
then I ruined it and after that I managed to recover the calendar.
Then, I exported all contacts from Palm into Outlook Express.

Bad news is that when I wanted to export Calendar from Outlook in
order to import it into Thunderbird (there's a version of TB which has
a nice Calendar), the weird Outlook allowed only a limited number of
appointments to be exported.
Shall try again, and I think your advice will be of great help at this step.

Fernando.