Re: [OM] New Kodak Portra 400

Subject: Re: [OM] New Kodak Portra 400
From: "Walters, Martin" <Martin.Walters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 08:20:24 -0400
"The worst for colour loss and colour distortion......Perutz and
Agfacolor slides."

Have to agree. I've been slowly looking at my parents' holiday slides
from the late 50s and early 60s. All the Kodachromes seem to be fine.
The others in the plastic holders - and I know my Dad used both Perutz
and Agfa at that time - show a marked colour shift. Each time I'm back
in the UK I bring a batch home to scan. Generally I do OK is correcting
the colour. Sometimes not, and then I just convert to B&W.

Martin