Re: [OM] Star trail times [was New Kodak Portra 400]

Subject: Re: [OM] Star trail times [was New Kodak Portra 400]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 17:20:28 -0400
Here it is where "apps" have been posted since long before there was an
app.  <http://www.wilmslowastro.com/software/formulae.htm#StarTrails>

For those of you unfamiliar with "declination" it's the number of
degrees +/- away from the celestial equator.  The celestial equator is
an imaginary line representing the equator of the sky.  When you are
looking due south it's above your horizon line by an angle equal to your
latitude.

Chuck Norcutt