Re: [OM] OT: CSV file ...was RE: Star trail times [was New Kodak Portra

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: CSV file ...was RE: Star trail times [was New Kodak Portra 400]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 07:53:38 -0400
I used the trial version of the dba2csv converter recommended at that
link.  I applied it to a test file that Fernando sent me and it seemed
to work just fine.  The only problem is that the trial version is
limited to 50 lines of output.  So he'll have to be willing to drop GBP
30 to get the full version.

Chuck Norcutt