Re: [OM] Anybody using Leitax mounts on Nikon?

Subject: Re: [OM] Anybody using Leitax mounts on Nikon?
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 13:07:29 -0300
I've already been using the 90mm 2.5 on my D700, it's an adaptall lens so I
just had to get the Nikon adaptall mount to replace the OM one (although that
was a bit of a task to hunt down a real one and not a knock-off one that only
does the physical mount but no metering).

The only thing I'm contemplating doing is adding the dandelion chip to its
mount so that I can get aperture control from the camera and more accurate Exif
data. I already get aperture display thanks to the D700's non-CPU lens
functionality (you program in the focal length and aperture) but the focal
length is off since it doesn't have 90mm as a valid selection (yes, that's a
nitpick from me).

I will have to do a bit of testing though on the hot spot issue.