Re: [OM] Anybody using Leitax mounts on Nikon?

Subject: Re: [OM] Anybody using Leitax mounts on Nikon?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 19:40:46 -0400
I previously didn't know it was possible to get a replacement mount for
OM to Nikon.  It looks very interesting.  Who knows, maybe I'll go Nykon
on the next iteration.  :-)  I've always liked the electronic grid
display in the viewfinder that Canyon doesn't have.

I note that lenses identified as having a 2-part bayonet (28/2.8, 40/2.8
and 50/1.8) don't lose their DOF scale in the conversion.  But it also
looks as though the 28/2.8 mount isn't available yet.

Chuck Norcutt