Re: [OM] Cloudy rear element on the 65-200/4

Subject: Re: [OM] Cloudy rear element on the 65-200/4
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 17:06:18 +0800
Not the rear one, it is the one next to the last. To remove the element is a
little complicated, there are four elements inside a tube. The tube is easy
to disassembly but you have to remove two elements before getting the access
to the problem one.

I clean it with 75% alcohol. Usually, if alcohol don't work nothing can
help.

C.H.Ling - still waiting for the sun come out, the weather was not so good
these two days.