Re: [OM] Cloudy rear element on the 65-200/4

Subject: Re: [OM] Cloudy rear element on the 65-200/4
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 16:41:36 +0200
The sunlight UV technique is also supposed to also work for fungus, I
seem to remember frpm my fungal fisheye days, in the end I seperated and
got my element reglued, but alas on last inspection the fungus was back
I think, I must try the sunshine trick again which did reduce it and
killed it on the front element.