Re: [OM] Chuck's trip to the UK, was: OT Royal Wedding shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Chuck's trip to the UK, was: OT Royal Wedding shots
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 15:19:36 -0400
The lady folk are planning their trip to Paris July 8-10 which is
Friday-Sunday.  My friend and his son are planning a father/son getaway
doing I don't know what but would suspect a fishing trip to somewhere.
I have no activities planned for that period and will have the Esher
house to myself.

It would be nice to meet with Piers or anyone else from the UK
contingent of the list but I think the closest I'll be to Piers is
Edinburgh which I think is still a very far piece south of his place
(Inverness or thereabouts?)

Chuck Norcutt