Re: [OM] (OM) OT Royal Wedding shots

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Royal Wedding shots
From: manuel viet <manuel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 18:58:07 +0200
Very nice pictures. As a true anglophile, I spent my day in front of the TV to
watch the events unfold. Well, of course, we don't have a monarchy anymore,
and being the french that I am, I'm happy we have all the benefits of it, from
a safe distance... But seeing all this fervor from a nation vibrating in
unison was very moving. God save your Queen !

Cheers,

Manuel