[OM] Chuck's trip to the UK, was: OT Royal Wedding shots

Subject: [OM] Chuck's trip to the UK, was: OT Royal Wedding shots
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 10:46:09 -0400
Yes, some of the Americans that were in attendance there are the son and
daughter-in-law of good friends of ours.  The son is on assignment in
London for three years (two more to go) and he and his wife camped out
in a tent near his office to watch the festivities.

This is probably an appropriate time for me to announce that my wife and
I will be in the UK from June 23 through July 11. We'll be traveling to
London along with the parents of said couple and all have been invited
to stay in the son's home in Esher (SW of London) while we're in the
London area.  However, the plan is to spend most of the time in Glasgow
and Edinburgh (June 27 - July 6) while the father tends to a better
understanding of his Scottish roots (including local brews and wiskeys,
of course).  Actually, my wife and friend's wife will be gone quite a
bit longer than we men.  The friend's wife is petrified of flying so
thus far has never been to vist her son.  Now that she can have a
traveling companion, she and my wife will be traveling together on the
Queen Mary 2.  I may have some time between July 6 and 11 where I'm by
myself.  The 3 ladies are planning a short jaunt in Paris and the father
and son will be off for a few days by themselves leaving me to guard the
house and fend for myself.

Chuck Norcutt