Re: [OM] (OM) OT Royal Wedding shots

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Royal Wedding shots
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 10:30:53 +0100
Thanks, Chuck.  I'm sure that your wife would have enjoyed the occasion,
despite the crowds.  There were many, many Americans there . . .

I did miss them, poor little girl, but I reckon that it added to the humanity
of the event: not everything was choregraphed and rehearsed down to the last
blink of an eye.

Chris