Re: [OM] I think that I might have hit on a "Fang" this morning

Subject: Re: [OM] I think that I might have hit on a "Fang" this morning
From: Rand E <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 11:24:43 -0400
   The seller and I were gambling.  I was hoping that it was just a case
of depleted batteries and he was hoping that he could get rid of an item
that he knew didn't function "as-is".
I merely pointed out that it didn't work.  Which was not an untruth.
   I could just as easily have ended up with a camera body that looked
nice, but didn't function.  This is a flea market !   There are no
returns !  No warranty once you walk away.
I feel no guilt in the matter, nor would he if the situation were reversed.
   If you were in a dogfight and you knew that your opponent's plane had
a weakness, would you feel guilty if you exploited that weakness to gain
victory ?  I think not !
Rand E