[OM] Pinholes in Mooses eyelids [was Calico Light Weapon Systems and the

Subject: [OM] Pinholes in Mooses eyelids [was Calico Light Weapon Systems and the Smithsonian WHAT"S YOUR DAY JOB OM FOLK?]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 02:42:02 -0700
On 4/11/2011 3:22 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
> Uh oh!  Moose has finally stepped over the line. We can put up with most
> anything, but Miles bashing is a bridge too far.
>
> I'm trying to think of an adequate penance. Hmm. How about three blurry,
> low-contrast pinhole pictures. Yeah, that should do it.

OK. How about four?

First two with Diana F+. The first is pure pinhole.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Miscellaneous/Pin_Hole&image=210-04-26_03cr.jpg>

Second is at least in part pinhole, but I'm not sure where my notes may be, or
whether they are entirely accurate, so
the multiple exposures might include a lens/pinhole exposure.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Miscellaneous/Pin_Hole&image=210-04-26_09.jpg>

Third & fourth are pinhole cap on 5D. Fuzzy foliage should meet your
requirements.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Miscellaneous/Pin_Hole&image=_MG_2622cr.jpg>

As should a fuzzy still life.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Miscellaneous/Pin_Hole&image=_MG_2627cr.jpg>

To the right of each one in the gallery is one where I messed with the
contrast, etc. With the multi-exposure image, I
like both versions as essentially separate things.

Atoned Moose