Re: [OM] Calico Light Weapon Systems and the Smithsonian WHAT"S YOUR DAY

Subject: Re: [OM] Calico Light Weapon Systems and the Smithsonian WHAT"S YOUR DAY JOB OM FOLK?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 14:04:49 -0700
On 4/11/2011 12:09 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
>> While you might not want to use the Calico at the museum, in my day job we
>> make OTHER shooting things...100 rounds of 9mm may not be a one shot drop
>> and stop but after round 99...
> Walt would have been proud. Even Moose is probably impressed with the II
> Tactical.

I didn't get that far, so we'll never know. I have used devices of a related
nature, courtesy of the father of a friend
with whom I was staying when young and at the insistence of the US govt, to
make holes in paper targets.

For whatever reasons, I have little interest.

The above is a personal, not a political statement.

I have friends who enjoy making holes in things and critters with bullets and
arrows. I've happily enjoyed the bedroom
of a friend decorated with a bearskin on one wall and on another the complex
bow and scary arrows that presumably made
possible the decoration of ursine origin.

I have had friends who like Miles Davis and have children who like Rap and
Hip-Hop.

None of those things appeal to me.

Chacun À Son Goût Moose