Re: [OM] Contax G

Subject: Re: [OM] Contax G
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 12:17:42 -0400
I don't know the answer either and it gets even more complicated when
you select ISO 3200 on the Sammy.  At 3200 its drops the resolution from
12MP to 3MP.  I assume it's combining four pixels into one.  Makes me
wonder if 3200 might be a better choice than 1600 or maybe even 800 if
you don't need more than 3MP.  We could spend the rest of our lives
testing, eh?  :-)

Chuck Norcutt