Re: [OM] Contax G

Subject: Re: [OM] Contax G
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 08:20:56 -0400
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply camera motion although that might be part
of it and be my fault.  I think the low light just calls for a long
enough exposure that subject motion intervenes.  I was going to use the
Samsung yesterday at my grandson's model derby race.  It was outdoors
under a tent top but the weather was gloomy and gray.  I decided I'd
better drag out the 5D instead.  It's good I did since it ultimately
took ISO 1600 to get a decent shutter speed at f/8 which I needed for
DOF at 80mm.

Chuck Norcutt