Re: [OM] Contax G

Subject: Re: [OM] Contax G
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 21:28:54 -0400
As a professional I used P mode exactly once (and it saved my tail :-)).
  Other than that instance all exposures (including flash) were
completely manual.  That's the way I was taught.  Strangely, my photo
mentor (who had too much money for gear) used a Canon 580EX flash unit
which is TTL.  Why he would spend almost $500 for a TTL flash and never
use it in any mode other than manual was always a mystery to me.

Chuck Norcutt