[OM] FS - E-3 & 25mm f2.8

Subject: [OM] FS - E-3 & 25mm f2.8
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 20:33:10 -0400
I have finally prepped for sale my now
a-little-lonely-and-ready-for-use-again E-3. This was my main body until my
recent E-5 purchase. The shutter count is just under 33K and going strong.
The screen has a Zagg Invisible Shield protector on it which I installed on
day 3 after delivery. There are no external or internal issues that I am
aware of. It comes with all the caps and covers apart from the sync socket
cap (still available from Olympus). I believe it's on firmware 1.4
currently. All of the accessory cords, chargers, books and CD's are present
in the original box. I'm including two used BLM-1's. The market prices on
eBay suggests it's worth around $650 which I'd be happy with and I'll
include with free shipping in the US at that price. I'm happy to ship
internationally at cost.

Also available is a DZ 25mm f2.8 pancake lens. I'm keeping the 420 it came
with though so no box but the lens has barely been used (thus why I am
selling). Both original caps are present. I'm asking $175 for this lens with
shipping included in the US. As with the E-3 I'm happy to ship
internationally at cost. If you are interested I also have a couple of the
earlier Olympus Camedia LC-43 pinch caps that are a good fit for this lens
instead of the screw on and off LC-43B that is supplied with the lens.

Offers on both will be entertained so feel free to make me an offer.
Pictures of either can be made available and all questions should be
directed off list please.

Dan S