Re: [OM] IMG: After the Storm Passed

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: After the Storm Passed
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 13:03:43 -0500
> Thanks for the kind words, but you would have been just as happy to miss
> yesterday's weather.  I don't relish sitting in a closet with alarms
> sounding from several directions.

That's right.  You definitely had some big bad stuff rolling through
there. Never did understand why houses weren't built with basements
where the circular winds blow. Is the closet a reinforced "safe room"
or just as interior as it gets for you?

BTW, Happy Birthday! I trust that the Lord has blessed you with not
only a good eye for photography, but sufficient health to enjoy it.

We're starting to see little shoots of green things coming up out of
the ground here in Iowa. Mostly visible where prairie grass and
ditches have been burned.  BTW, for those who participated in the
Mid-Iowa Zuikofest, they just did a burn at the Audubon Society land
where the flowers were. It's been three or four years, I think, since
they burned that patch and they whacked a lot of invasives. Anyway, in
a few days things will go Mountain Dew Green around here. (or
Windstream Green).

AG