Re: [OM] My first photos - Olympus E-P2

Subject: Re: [OM] My first photos - Olympus E-P2
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 12:49:44 +1000
Yes, it is a great, little camera. It inspires affection (which is not
to be sniffed at...nothing nicer than working with equipment you enjoy
the company of). I've pretty much given away film, and for me
(subjectively, pragmatically, and pleasurably) the E-P2 works in
favour of that choice.

Cheers,
Marc