Re: [OM] My first photos - Olympus E-P2

Subject: Re: [OM] My first photos - Olympus E-P2
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 08:36:02 -0400
One of my failings as well. I think I'm learning that the trick is to let the
insecurity rattle on in the background without paying any attention to it. Kind
of like a street preacher always on the same corner, saying the same thing.
Eventually, you just don't hear him anymore. That's my ultimate goal with the
insecurity, which in me takes the form of a strident, bullying editor telling
me "None of that it worth shite!" (Pardon the UKism, but it seems to fit better
here.)

--Bob