Re: [OM] My first photos - Olympus E-P2

Subject: Re: [OM] My first photos - Olympus E-P2
From: Nicholas Herndon <nherndon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 09:21:03 -0500
Nice photos.  It's a great little camera, innit?  I was just using mine last
night at the symphony where my wife's cousin was performing (pretty cool
deal, he's in high school but got to perform with the Houston Symphony for a
special engagement, along with a number of other select students from the
Houston area).  The E-P2 is one step closer to making me forget about
film...or was, until Kodak performed a miracle with their new Portra.