Re: [OM] FS - It is time to pay to the piper . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] FS - It is time to pay to the piper . . .
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 08:55:43 -0500
> Remind me: Who was it that said, "If it's more than XX feet from the car;
> it's not photogenic."?
>
> 'cause I'm sure starting to feel that way. I just realized that not one of
> the shots I've made
> in the last two months has been out of the yard. OK, big yard (4 acres) but
> still...

I suffer from a very high level of back and neck pain when weather
systems are moving through. Of course, that means that this time of
year is a bit of a challenge. Right now, my Sylus is more than I want
to carry so comparing monster lenses is a bit of a joke.

Back to Chuck's lenses, though. He has the newer AF lenses in EOS
mount which are substantially different than the older MF lenses of
which we are comparing. Chuck showed me his travel kit when he and his
wife drifted through Iowa on the way to the left coast. I thought it
was a comfortable setup and felt pretty good.

AG