[OM] FS - It is time to pay to the piper . . .

Subject: [OM] FS - It is time to pay to the piper . . .
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 20:01:42 -0400 (EDT)
80-200 Trivia Moose writes

> I believe I recall others here have said that the Oly
>mount for the 300/4.5 and 65-116 tube is easily adapted to work on the
Tammy.
>That is probably superior to the original
>Tammy mount.

Yes, One uses a dremel bit to  reduce a metal protrusion and line the
inside with electrical tape for easier sliding.
Mine works great.  I think Jeff K sent me detailed directions.  The
Zuiko  tripod mount is very sturdy.
The bokeh can be finicky at time and I have read the IF focus (&zoom)
design may contribute to that,
but never really read a definitive explanation of that or even
confirmation that that is true.

Mike