[OM] E-PL2 or E-P2 was Re: New camera

Subject: [OM] E-PL2 or E-P2 was Re: New camera
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 15:29:28 +0200
I will pull the finger shortly on either the e-p2 or the e-pl2, as no
one seems yet to want to swap and make my mind up for me I will have to
decide myself ;-) but I am swapping backwards and forwards between them.

 From the web research I have done the following seems to be the case

E-P2  plusses    looks and better control
E-P2 minuses   no flash and slightly worse high iso

E-PL2 plusses   comes with new 14-42  and 40-150 image quality slightly
better than E-P2
E-PL2 minuses  looks and missing second control wheel

for me the must have micro fourthirds kit comprises so far

7-14 panny
20/1.7 panny
VF-2 Oly
long tele ???  not sure which one yet  40-150 oly or 14-140 panny

I can't seem to find any decent reviews on the 40-150 but the panasonic
14-140 seems highly rated (which would replace the 14-42 as well) and
may make a perfect walkabout lens while the  20/1.7 would make the
perfect pocket camera lens.