[OM] Fourthirds to microfourthirds swap

Subject: [OM] Fourthirds to microfourthirds swap
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 21:58:03 +0100
Hi All,

The 7-14 has been swapped but I still have  the E-3 and 12-60 HLD4  and
1 extra battery (original olympus) available and looking on ebay I see
equivalents  setups going for around 1500 USD.

the 12-60 has a couple of tiny marks on the front element which I
haven't noticed affecting any images, the lens hood and caps show signs
of abuse but the lens body itself looks fine, the HLD 4 is like new and
only used once. On the E-3 the rear LCD screen has a small scratch but
not over the image display area and the casing that holds the LCD has
split but a small dab of epoxy would solve that and its been like that
for quite a while. It shows obvious signs of use but works fine.

I am still looking for suitable swaps in order to obtain the following
pen items.

so anyone interested in swapping a black body e-pl2 (or e-p2)   with
14-42 mark11  and 40-150  i.e double lens kit currently about 700-USD on
B&H    for the E-3 and 12-60 with HLD4 with batteries.

if you can add a vf-2 or the panasonic 20/1.7 as well I also have a
70-300mm lens to add to the mix and the adapters

The idea is you ship me the micro four thirds stuff and I ship you my
kit. So if you fancy an E-3 kit for the price of a pen then make me a swap.

If you are unhappy with my kit then just return it to me and I will
depending upon your choice either return or reimburse you the cost of
the equipment you sent.

I also have  a hyperdrive album 640Gb which is available for swapping as
well. I believe this model has now been discontinued due to lcd screen
supply problems, the big plus of this device is the speed of transfer
from card and also that you can transfer 200GB of data on one battery
charge - read the small print on the others ;-)

IanW