Re: [OM] T-32 in EOS dslr

Subject: Re: [OM] T-32 in EOS dslr
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 07:41:11 -0400
Maybe.  Discussion here in the past has mentioned Olympus DSLR flash
units on Canon cables since the Canon has 5 contacts vs Olympus's three.
  I suspect they all line up well enough to work since there's only so
much real estate available to place the contacts.

While double checking my memory by searching B&H for off-camera shoe
cords I discovered a Nissin cord with 5 contacts that looks rather like
the Canon that claims:  "Works with Canon, Nikon/Fuji, & Pentax/Samsung
Evaluative Preflash TTL Systems".  No mention of Olympus though.
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/612159-REG/Nissin_NDSC01_SC_01_Coiled_Universal_Off_Camera.html>
Note that the Nissin places another shoe on top of the camera connector
thus giving you the ability to use two flash units on one cable.

Chuck Norcutt