Re: [OM] T-32 in EOS dslr

Subject: Re: [OM] T-32 in EOS dslr
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 07:26:46 -0400
No one noticed my error where I said: "...Olympus DSLR flash units
on Canon cables since the Canon has 5 contacts vs Olympus's three."  For
Olympus DSLR flash units that should read four contacts rather than
three.  But it doesn't really matter.  Since the Oly flashes have fewer
contacts you can't use a Canon flash on an Oly cable even if the
existing contacts line-up properly.  But the reverse is OK.

I should have asked Dr. Flash to proof read my response.
Chuck Norcutt