[OM] T-32 in EOS dslr

Subject: [OM] T-32 in EOS dslr
From: "O. H." <olli.orava@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 08:29:37 +0200
Hi,

One more question before I buy an EOS dslr.

So far I have been doing studio portrait photos with E-1 so that I have one
T-32 sitting on top of the camera and then a 5 meter TTL auto cord T-cable
from that T-32 to another T-32 that is on a stand with an umbrella. The T-32
on the camera is not used to give any light but only to serve as an
'adapter' where I can connect the cable so that the other T-32 can be
flashed with E-1.

I have liked this arrangement since I have the AC power adapter for T-32.
This way my 'studio flash' never runs out of battery and it recharges quite
quickly.

And now the question:

How am I able to use T-32 away from the camera with an EOS dslr body? Manual
exposure is ofcourse OK. I have been reading about the 6 volts that the T-32
needs and it seems that T-32 and EOS is not perhaps the best combination...

Best regards,

Olli