Re: [OM] QR plate recommendation

Subject: Re: [OM] QR plate recommendation
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 10:41:14 -0500
Thanks all.  I think the architectural plate is now this one:
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/554160-REG/Manfrotto_200PLARCH_14_200PLARCH_14_Architectural_Anti_Twist_Quick.html>

which is the replacement for this one.
<http://www.amazon.com/Manfrotto-3157NR-Architectural-Mounting-4-20in/dp/B004434C3U>

Since it's a cheap solution I think I'll try a couple of these; one for
the 5D and the other for the 80-200/2.8.  Both always wear their QR
plates.  If it doesn't go well I'll go whole hog into an Arca-Swiss type
solution.

Chuck Norcutt