Re: [OM] QR plate recommendation

Subject: Re: [OM] QR plate recommendation
From: "Walters, Martin" <Martin.Walters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 09:36:49 -0500
I have the basic (old version) Manfrotto swivel head for my monopod, but
no QR. The fix, which I may do some day, is to add an Arca style QR
clamp to it (a mounting kit used to be offered by RRS). Then you can use
a QR plate with a build in ledge to stop the camera rotating on the
mounting screw.

At least, that's the theory. I may not work with your version of the
head, though.

Also see this URL:
http://www.kirkphoto.com/Manfrotto_234_Swivel_tilt_head_with_Kirk_Quick_
Release.html