Re: [OM] OT calling all Photoshop gurus

Subject: Re: [OM] OT calling all Photoshop gurus
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 15:32:00 -0000
You have, in a sense, answered your own question, John. You need to enter
the copyright symbol as text, not as a custom shape. Assuming you are using
Windows, you can add the symbol as text by holding down the Alt key, then
entering 0169 on the numeric keypad. Release the Alt key and continue typing
the remaing text as normal. The entirety will then comprise one text layer,
fully repositionable. No reaming tool required.

Piers