Re: [OM] OT calling all Photoshop gurus

Subject: Re: [OM] OT calling all Photoshop gurus
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 12:55:12 -0400
Piers ...Alt 0169 using the number pad does insert a copyright symbol into
the text generated with the text tool. However, the symbol appears at a
predetermined size in the topmost part of the space to which it is allocated
and much smaller than the adjacent text.

A better way I just discovered is to insert the symbol using the custom
shape tool and then immediately convert it to a smart object by right
clicking the layer in the layers panel. The symbol smart object can now be
moved around with the move tool just like text. Problem solved and no
reaming needed!

jh