Re: [OM] OT: Use of verbs, was Re: olympus Digest, Vol 27, Issue 31

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Use of verbs, was Re: olympus Digest, Vol 27, Issue 31
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 23:15:26 -0000
Well he's a journalist, what would he know?

If I were to read the Scottish edition, I would find it had been printed in
Glasgow. Northern editions are printed somewhere on Merseyside, and the rest
in Broxbourne, which I think is technically up-river, although the river in
question is the Lea.

A far cry from when it was printed on Goss Metroliners across the road from
Blackfriars station.

Feel free to show him this and the rest of what I wrote, if it's as to the
point as he managed so far, I can take it!

But I might have to send the my #1 boy round.

;-)

Piers