[OM] What do you think of the Phototools plug-in?

Subject: [OM] What do you think of the Phototools plug-in?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 18:11:27 -0500
Dr. Portrait writes:
>Fortunately, F12 must not be a popular key since I haven't received
any
>portraits for fixing.  :-)

>I've tried a couple of those portrait fixup tools and found them all
>wanting unless you want featureless skin.  Touching up the skin on a
>typical portrait is generally pretty easy.

Thanks--I'll do just that.  Just got round to paying the Adobe tax for
upgrade and I see a "surface blur "effect that perhaps wasn't there
before or hadn't noticed it. Perhaps try that too with identical
procedure.
BTW, I did get a few mintues to do the canvas expansion as you
suggested on  the Monarch shot to give the Zinnia petal some breathing
room. Used Cntrl T to activate the transform too and just pulled the
nice bokeh area to the edge, then cloned out the artifacts.  I like it
better. :-))

Told to wrinkle slay away, but don't cross the line, Mike