Re: [OM] IMG: 280 megapixels

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: 280 megapixels
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:42:21 -0600
Then let me rephrase. Without my usual typos. Most of his photos are , to
me, cold and lifeless no matter how printed or by whom. Just one person,
bear or monkey would help, but then he might have lost control. And yes, his
use of darkroom techniques does give an almost over-photoshopped look. And,
I do agree, that there are several masterpieces among the chaff. Remember
the blind squirrel.

I think that he spent far too much time on techniques and processes and too
little on photos.

Bill Pearce