Re: [OM] (OM) OT Computing

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Computing
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 09:43:26 -0800
> From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> I use Picture Window Pro. Upgrading machines because of Photoshop's
> bloat and tubbiness is a thing of the past.

Count me another Photoshop defector.

Apple Aperture does 90% of what I used Photoshop for -- plus a lot more, in
terms of filing, organization, sorting, etc.

I still fire up Photoshop CS2 (the last version I bought) if I want to make
flaming text or something similarly strange.

We are like tenant farmers chopping down the fence around our house for fuel
when we should be using nature's inexhaustible sources of energy - sun, wind
and tide. I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power!
I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that.
-- Thomas Alva Edison