Re: [OM] (OM) OT Internet connection speed

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Internet connection speed
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 08:50:41 -0500
"Broadband" over phone line is DSL, and much, much slower than cable
broadband.  A step up from regular dialup.  If your friend with the
laptop is getting 54mps, that is more likely she has fiber-optic cable,
like the Verizon FiOS that we have.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com