Re: [OM] Hoarding & Varimagni

Subject: Re: [OM] Hoarding & Varimagni
From: "George Themelis" <george@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 17:10:22 -0500
Hi William,

> I believe using Winders-2 with OM- bodies and connecting them to one
> switch to make contact would pretty much fire both bodies at the same
> time.

Yes, it is true.  Olympus is unique in that respect.  With mechanical
cameras, using twin cable releases, synchronization is not very good.  With
electrical cameras with wired remotes synchronization is more accurate, but
still not perfect with internal clock delays and who knows what else.  I do
not know where Olympus' electromechanical system fits between the two.  It
is a good question.  There mechanical parts moving but no electronic delays.
It might be as good as electrical cameras?

So, yes, it is not too complicated.  I am just a procrastinator.

George