Re: [OM] Hoarding & Varimagni

Subject: Re: [OM] Hoarding & Varimagni
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 23:00:52 +0100
George Themelis wrote:
-----
<snip>
I bought the cameras for *twin
camera* stereo. So, I have to match equipment in pairs and find a way to
synchronize them.  This takes time.  And digital knocked my door.  Now, I
don't think I will use film again, and, if I do, I have some nice film
stereo cameras to use.  But I will use the OM stuff with digital camera
bodies.

George
-----

I believe using Winders-2 with OM- bodies and connecting them to one switch
to make contact would pretty much fire both bodies at the same time. Sure
there might be some time-shift between both, but not much. How much is too
much? 1 milisecond? Then it might not do. 1/10 sec? I cannot imagine that
would be impossible with this setup. Never measured any latency between
winders or bodies, so this is just my personal thought.

Wiliam