Re: [OM] DrT's big Olympus sale

Subject: Re: [OM] DrT's big Olympus sale
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:38:55 -0500
That didn't bother me since I doubt George knew of the "protocol".  And
even if he did there's no requirement in that protocol to sell here
first.  What's impolite is using this venue strictly as an advert for
another.  George likely didn't know that so what bothered me was
flipping us the bird after Andrew's polite message.

Chuck Norcutt