Re: [OM] DrT's big Olympus sale

Subject: Re: [OM] DrT's big Olympus sale
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 14:40:31 -0500
Regardless, it has long been considered etiquette on this list (and by
general agreement) that one does not use this list to advertise one's
own ebay auctions except, perhaps, for a brief comment that some gear is
available there.  Or, as is more commonly done, here's some gear I have
for sale at these prices and it's going to the bay in x weeks if not
sold.  I'm in agreement with Andrew's post and was also more than a bit
miffed at George's thumbing his nose at Andrew's gentle notice.

Chuck Norcutt