Re: [OM] DrT's big Olympus sale

Subject: Re: [OM] DrT's big Olympus sale
From: "George Themelis" <george@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 02:01:30 -0500
Andrew, thanks for the feedback.   As I said:

1. There is no buy-it-now price.  I do not want to force any price.  All the
auctions start at $0.01 or $9.95..  Let the market decide what these are
worth and at times of "buyer's market" like today, the buyer will win in
this situation.

2. I was only going to post a few occasional announcements for the most
interesting stuff.  These are items that I bought after I joined this list
and with discussions with you guys.

So, do you want to know of some interesting Olympus OM items that I am
selling that you can potentially buy at good prices, or not?  And who is
going to decide?

In any case, I will continue with my plan, even if I am perceived as
slightly bad-mannered, and those who do not like these occasional messages
can delete them without reading them.  It will be over soon. :)  Plus, some
of these items might spark some interesting discussions, not related to
buying/selling.

George