Re: [OM] Think this might have come froma smoke free environment?

Subject: Re: [OM] Think this might have come froma smoke free environment?
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 11:12:17 -0600
Ken,

I can relate to that.  I once bought a used saxophone in a "gig bag" case.
The case was so saturated with smoke residue that I had to dispose of it.
It took a long time to get the instrument aired out.  Thankfully, I had
mouthpieces, so I could dispose of that sort of junk, as well.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA