Re: [OM] Think this might have come froma smoke free environment?

Subject: Re: [OM] Think this might have come froma smoke free environment?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 11:03:36 -0600
There is something not quite right about that.  This does remind me,
though...

Years ago, back when I worked for the electronics company, we got back in on
trade a bunch of broadcast studio gear including mixers and computer
systems. When the truck pulled up the the loading dock we could smell the
smoke throughout the entire building. We took everything down to the local
car wash and blasted it all out inside and out (after removing the
hard-drives and batteries). Once that was done, we could refurb the
equipment for resale, but my goodness--it was brown with cigarette soot.

AG