Re: [OM] Think this might have come froma smoke free environment?

Subject: Re: [OM] Think this might have come froma smoke free environment?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 10:33:45 EST

In a message dated 1/11/2011 8:45:12 A.M. Central Standard Time,
ClassicVW@xxxxxxx writes:

Bill,  Bill, Bill,  Keep it a secret, but those aperture markings have  not

darkened from exposure to household smoke but from the rare  radioactive
glass used in those pre-production lenses that came from  the secret
Wyoming
research facility. That lens is worth a FORTUNE!  You must buy it
immediately!

I'll let it be your secret.  My best guess is this is a lens that came
from the estate of a very heavy smoker.  I've seen a lot of lenses over the
years, but never one with this much smoke residue.   BB