Re: [OM] So here's the deal...

Subject: Re: [OM] So here's the deal...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 17:29:07 -0500
That and almost all OM manuals can be found in the eSIF
<http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif.htm>
The bellows manual can be gotten at the link on the bottom of the page
which describes the bellows which is found in the macrophoto group.
<http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif/macrophotogroup/auto_bellows.htm>

Chuck Norcutt