Re: [OM] So here's the deal...

Subject: Re: [OM] So here's the deal...
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 17:24:42 -0600
I rationalize it the other way, Chuck.  The physical aperture stays the
same, but the actual lens-to-sensor distance must be substituted for the
original FL.  Then, the lens-to-sensor distance is divided by the aperture
to get the effective f-stop.  These measurements don't require a lot of
accuracy.  Fortunately, I can just set the selector to "A" and the camera
does all of the work for me.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA